Friday, February 25, 2011

A Big "O" Plate of Cookies!

The "O" is for Oprah tonight cuz these are her Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies and they are incredible! I'm glad I only read the comments AFTER baking these and I can't believe some people didn't like them! Me and ALL of my coworkers are loving them and the only negative thing I can say is that they're super addicting. I think some people might have over-baked these cookies cuz they're supposed to be pale due to the cream cheese and only brown slightly on the bottom. They also don't contain baking powder or soda cuz they're NOT supposed to rise or spread much. They're fluffy and light and stay incredibly moist. Anyway, I'm not one to knock on others but I'd just like to do these cookies justice and say that they're one of the BEST chocolate chip cookies I've ever had and that's saying a LOT! Thanks Oprah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...