Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Discovered a NEW Cooking Show!

I always get so excited when I discover a new cooking show and I've recently fallen in love with Mad Hungry with Lucinda on the Hallmark Channel. I've watched her before on Everyday Food and she's got this "Mommy" calmness that I really like. (Kinda like a more modern version of Martha Stewart!) Anyway, I was watching her make Baked Parmesan Romano Chicken over the weekend and it looked SO good that I had to make it. I got some chicken thighs and marinated them overnight since Lucinda said the longer you marinate them the better. They turned out incredibly flavorful and perfectly crunchy on the outside but still moist on the inside! I served the chicken with some mashed potatoes and Greg absolutely loved them! I can't wait to see what she cooks up next!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...