Friday, April 1, 2011

An Orangy Take on Spice Cookies

I LOVE Spice Cookies! They're the perfection combination of sweet and spicy and smell just like the holidays. Since it's no where close to November yet and we're finally getting some spring-like weather, I decided to make these Orange Spice Cookies. Instead of rolling the dough balls in orange zest and sugar, I just added the zest right into the mixture. The combination of molasses, maple syrup and all the spices made these cookies SO flavorful and the hint of orange added a nice brightness. They were SO good and my coworkers totally love them! Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, I love spicy cookies! Sounds delicious

Mandy said...

You have LUCKY co-workers! These sound really good, any time of year.

Gastronomer said...

Glad the recipe worked out for you! I love these cookies too ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...