Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thai Pork in Chili Sauce WILL Make Your Cold Go Away!

My poor hubby is sick so I thought I'd make something comforting like Thai Pork in Chili Sauce to make him feel better. Man, that spicy curry can really clear your sinuses! I did make a few additions thanks to my favorite Gourmet Garden herbs in a tube so here's my recipe.


Ingredients:

1 Tbsp oil
1/2 lb ground pork
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp red curry paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp lemon grass paste
1 c chopped canned tomatoes, undrained
2 Tbsp Fish sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
Rice noodles, for serving
Green onions, for garnish

Prep:

1. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until browned, 5 minutes.

2. Add the garlic, curry paste, ginger and lemon grass and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.

3. Stir in the tomatoes, fish sauce and brown sugar. Turn heat down to low and simmer until pork is cooked through, 5 minutes.

4. Serve over rice noodles and garnish with green onions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...