Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Avocado Bread

I never used to think of Avocado as a baking ingredient but my Avocado Banana Bread turned out so yummy that I decided to make another one. This recipe is from the same Avocado website, which I totally LOVE by the way! I used walnuts instead of pecans cuz I ran out and I also added dried cranberries for some extra sweetness. It turned out really good! I think I liked the banana one a lil better just cuz I love banana bread but this is definitely a good variation. Variety is the spice of life right?

1 comment:

Rose said...

Avocado bread!? I've been seeing avocados popping up everywhere in baking and I need to get on the trend ;) Love avocados. Cute site! I love your name, "workout then cook!" Isn't that the truth!? =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...