Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Turkey Day with the Young's

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone...how fast is this year flying by? We had an AWESOME time with Greg's family (as usual) and there was PLENTY of food consumed! Here's pretty family portrait that I'm sure I'll be using in one of my photo projects/gifts. What a cute family huh? :)

Here we are preparing for the big Turkey Day! I baked a PuBoldmpkin Loaf in a special Autumn Pan from William-Sonoma as a gift for the gracious hostess. It was SO yummy and not to mention cute!



And here we are on our last night at a Mexican restaurant in Palm Springs. (As if we didn't have enough left-overs in the fridge!) It was so much fun though and we got to sit outside since it was so warm! Thanks Priscilla and Jon! Come visit us soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Cookie, thanks for visiting me! I love your blog. All these food blogs are going to make me look like the people on Wall-E. LOL. You have such a cute family and you're as cute as a cookie (okay was that cheesy?). :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...