Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TWD: My FIRST ever CHEESECAKE!

With all the baking I do, can you believe I've NEVER made Cheesecake before? OMG it was SO easy and barely any ingredients at all! I even added some PECANS on the bottom just to jazz it up a little. You know me! I'm just gonna pretend like it's what we were supposed to make for Tuesdays with Dorie even thought I totally went off track this time. At least it gave me the idea right? I can't wait to taste it tomorrow night! :)

Ingredients:

2 pkg (8 oz each) Cream Cheese, softened
½ c sugar
½ tsp vanilla
2 eggs
½ c pecan halves
1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz)

Prep:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Toast pecans for 5 minutes.


2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.

3. Pour pecans onto crust; cover with cream cheese batter.

4. Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

VERY impressive for your first cheesecake! Mine always cracks and I have tried everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...