Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Finally Made Pizza Dough by HAND!

Greg's absolute FAVORITE food in the world has got to be PIZZA so I figured it was time for me to master pizza dough by hand. I know Boboli is good but we don't always have it on hand and when the pizza craving hits, I don't wanna have to wait for delivery. (Although Pizza Orgasmica is pretty quick!) I found this recipe from the Fleischmann's website, which are the yeast packets that I have at home, and they even had a video on how to make pizza dough. It looked pretty easy so I decided to give it a shot. I'm SO glad I did cuz the dough turned out perfectly and you really can't beat home-made pizza on a weeknight! I also added some dried Italian seasoning to the mix for more flavor and then topped it with sliced Provolone cheese, Trader Joe's Pizza Sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms and LOTS of Mozzarella cheese. And of course, I had to sprinkle some fresh basil and oregano at the end too!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...