Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Night Supper...ENCHILADAS!

I pulled some left-over slow-cooked beef from the freezer cuz our freezer is starting to get pretty full! (I guess the recipes I make usually end up with way more servings than we can finish so I just keep dumping everything in the freezer!) Anyway, remembering how yummy my last batch of Enchiladas were, I knew what I was making for Sunday Night Dinner. There's just something about slow-cooked meat that just has SO much flavor no matter what you make with it. I just mixed the beef with some shredded Mexican-style cheese, fried up 10 small tortillas in oil, then rolled them up. I topped everything off with some La Victoria Enchilada Sauce then more cheese (of course) and baked them in the oven at 400°F for about 20 minutes. So simple and quick! The most difficult part was waiting for the dish to cool before making myself a plate! We now have about 2 nights worth of Enchiladas left but I doubt they'll last that long!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh wow, that sounds and looks delicious! I always freeze leftovers too, but years later toss away all the mystery packages... Sounds quick and easy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...