This is another yummy cookie recipe from my Mrs Field's Cookie Book. They jazzed up the old chocolate chip cookies with some raisins, which made an amazing addition! These were gobbled up in no time at the office!
2 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 c brown sugar, packed
1 c white sugar
1 c (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 c raisins
2 c semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, blend sugars and butter until grainy, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture, raising and chocolate chips. Blend at low speed until just combined.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets 1-1/2 inches apart. Bake 20-22 minutes.