Friday, June 22, 2012

Tamale in Pie Form?

My hubby LOVES Tamale (who doesn't?) but the whole process of making them from scratch is way too much work for me. I mean, there's a reason they're made by Mexican grandmothers that don't work! Anyway, I came across this easy recipe for Chicken Tamale Pie and knew I had to give it a try! It was SO simple yet incredibly tasty even though not so traditional. I used Foster Farms Southwestern Chicken Strips and also added chili and cumin powder to the Biscuit topping. Just 30 minutes and we had a fiesta on a Friday night with plenty of leftovers!

1 comment:

Dylan Jake said...


Really nice one awesome i love it. TRY Victoria seara frozen chicken for the best fresh frozen chicken

https://victoriasearafrozenchicken.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...