Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Yummy Panini

After a long week, our Friday night dinners are usually quick and easy. My go-to is usually Pizza or Panini and tonight, we had a yummy sandwich that was inspired by Sargento. I saw this recipe for Panini with fresh tomato and red onion relish and immediately knew it would be good! I substituted roast beef and Provolone cheese for the salami and cheddar and the flavors were AMAZING together! That onion relish had the perfect amount of sweetness from the honey with just a tiny kick from the vinegar. I can imagine it being good on a hamburger or steak too. I'll have to give that a try soon!

1 comment:

Lindsay Meyer said...

That looks SO amazing! I am a huge fan of paninis! Thanks for validating my Chinatown comments. Taking the 30 is such a drag. Fortunately I can use the 30X to and from work on 95% of occasions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...