Thursday, February 18, 2010

Using Up That Cake Mix!

I'm a total sucker for sales and usually stock up when I see a good buy. During the holidays, cake mix went on sale a LOT and so I ended up with more than a couple of boxes. I'm definitely not complaining though since they pretty much last forever in the pantry and you can make so many different things with them other than cake! I found this recipe from the Betty Crocker website and immediately knew I wanted to try it. I remembered how great my last batch of Cake Mix Bars were so I knew these would be a hit too! They did NOT disappoint! I love the combination of cranberries and white chocolate. You would never guess these bars were made with cake mix cuz they have such a nice cookie-like texture and the crunchy sides are the best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...