Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lovin Me Some Humbles!

I found a new snack from Walgreen's and LOVE it! They're Humbles! They're made from hummus (which I can't seem to get enough of) and tastes REALLY good! The flavor I tried was Feta and Olive Oil but they also come in 2 other flavors and I CANNOT wait to try the Roasted Red Pepper ones. Nutritionally, they're pretty much exactly like Soy Chips or Pop Chips, which I also can't seem to get enough of. These are a good switch up though and they're definitely now part of my snack rotation.

UPDATE: The Roasted Red Pepper ones are REALLY good too!



1 comment:

amber said...

haha thanks! those little round zucchini make a perfect bowl!

and wow, those roasted red pepper humbles sound delicious! I wish i could get some in Mexico, but i guess i'll have to wait till my next trip to the states.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...