Thursday, July 9, 2009

PIZZA PIZZA: First Time with Boboli

Can you believe I've never tried Boboli pizza crust before? I guess I've always just picked up the Trader Joe's kind. BUT since I had some mushrooms left over in the fridge and decided to make pizza at the last minute, I had to get something quick from Safeway. Greg is NOT a fan of the Pillsbury crust so I tried the Boboli instead. This is the Thin Crust and it turned out REALLY good! It also only requires 10 minutes of baking time, which is a total bonus on a busy weeknight when I have to bake cookies at the same time! This yummy pizza has a thick layer of Trader Joe's pizza sauce, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and topped with LOTS of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. OMG WAY better than Pizza Hut delivery if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember boboli was surprisingly good too! We recently tried making pizza dough it was pretty terrible... I have a black thumb when it comes to bread

Unknown said...

The other Trader Joe's pizza staple I love is their fresh dough, especially made on the grill. You can top it with anything in the fridge - perfect quick weeknight food.

thenursecooks said...

You're blog is adorable, I hope you can inspire me to workout more often!

Lisa said...

I think Boboli is one of the best ready made crusts out there. It's just SO HARD to find in the grocery store. They keep moving the darn stand all over the place! LOL.

Jann said...

I am glad you tried using the boboli~you will find many uses with this. I like just to spread fresh rosemary and olive oil on top and baking it until brown and crispy....this is a good thing to keep around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...