Doesn't that title just make you drool? Little bundles of joy full of pecans! You can definitely make the same recipe using a regular Bundt Pan and just increase the baking time to an hour. I, however, think that mini cakes are just so much cuter!
Ingredients: (6 cakes)
1 c cake flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 c (1 stick) unsalted butter, slightly firm
1 Tbsp honey
1/2 c granulated sugar
1/4 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 c sour cream
1/2 c toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously butter 6 mini Bundt cups.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Cut butter into 1-inch pieces and place in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until smooth and lightened in color, about 2 min. Stop the machine, add the honey, and blend for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the sugars and blend for 4 min. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, about 1 min apart, scraping down the side of the bowl. Blend in vanilla.
5. Reduce mixer to low. Add the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream, mixing until blended after each addition. Scrape down the side of the bowl and mix for about 10 sec longer.
6. Fold in pecans. Empty the batter into prepared pan and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Bake for 25-30 min, or until tops are firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean.