Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zucchini + Orange Marmalade...Who Knew?

I'm always looking for new Zucchini Bread recipes cuz I LOVE Zucchini Bread! So when I saw this recipe for Zucchini Orange Marmalade Tea Cake, I knew I wanted to give it a try. I mean, with a Blog name like Passionate About Baking, you know the recipes are bound to be yummy right? I really like the combination of the zucchini and orange, it's refreshing with just the right amount of sweetness. I didn't add the chocolate chips but the walnuts were a great crunchy addition. My verdict? Love it! Another great Zucchini Bread recipe to keep in my rotation!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I would put orange marmalade on anything. LOL. Seriously, I adore the sweet, slightly bitter taste so much that I could eat it by the spoonful. And I have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...