Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Creamed Spinach Turned into Bread!

I bought a whole bag of spinach to make the Creamed Spinach for our Steak Dinner. I thought it would wilt down to almost nothing but realized that I still had way more spinach than I needed for a side. I found this recipe for Caramelized Onion and Spinach Bread and thought it would be the perfect way to used up my already cooked onion and spinach. I used my mini loaf pan to bake single serving loaves and cut the baking time down to 25 minutes. The big chunks of Feta were SO good and all the spinach makes these totally guilt-free!

2 comments:

Cookin' Canuck said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed my spinach & onion quick bread recipe. It is a great way to use leftover spinach.

tigerfish said...

Lovely spinach bread!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...