Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Made Pretzels!

I'm VERY proud of myself! I never thought I'd be able to make my own pretzels but I watched Guy Fieri make his Everything Pretzels and decided I'd give them a shot. He made them look pretty easy and there was no need to wait around for the dough to rise, which is always a bonus for me. I've always loved Everything Bagels and these pretzels tasted just like them topped with parmesan, dried onions, poppy seeds and sesame seeds. The dough was pretty sticky at first but it was easy enough to knead on a well-floured surface and using VERY well-floured hands. I LOVE the fact that these pretzels were stuffed with cheese, which totally took them over the top! What a fun treat on a Saturday night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...