Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Winner from The Pioneer Woman!

I am totally HOOKED on The Pioneer Woman and made another of her "scrumptious" recipe, Cajun Chicken Pasta. The Cajun Seasoning I used was Emeril's Essence, which I always keep around cuz it's just good in everything. I used a yellow bell pepper for additional color since the tomatoes are red and the parsley is green. For the pasta, I decided to go with Wide Noodles instead of Fettuccine since I can never seem to get long pasta to not stick together. The seasoning gave the dish a nice kick and the heavy cream made such a yummy rich sauce. We both loved it and I can't wait to try more Pioneer Woman recipes!

1 comment:

PAY said...

Looks yummy, not too saucy. Love this pioneer woman - her recipes are not too complicated (ingredients and preparation).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...