Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Roasted Garlic and Balsamic Vinegar, the PERFECT Combination!

Remember the Fruit-Flavored Balsamic Vinegar I used on my Yogurt-Marinated Chicken? We really gave them a taste test this weekend as dips for Garlic Bread. Can you believe I've NEVER made Roasted Garlic before? I've totally been missing out! I followed Simply Recipe's method and it was so easy! I mixed a few cloves with some softened butter and Italian Seasoning and spread it on sliced French Bread. Then I baked them in the oven for about 10 minutes and sprinkled them with Parmesan while they were still warm. The Garlic Bread came out so good that my hubby asked for it again the very next day! The first platter was from Sunday with Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar and the second was from Monday with Pomegranate. Both tasted amazing and was just PERFECT with my Garlic Bread!


1 comment:

Food Gal said...

That IS a perfect combo. It's glorious on grilled veggies or green salads, too. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...