Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Pear Straight From the Tree!

Greg's boss, John, offered him a pear fresh off his tree so of course, I had to incorporate it into our dinner right away to show our appreciation! Tonight, I made these Beer-Braised Pork Chops and boy, were they yummy! Nothing beats the freshness of fruit straight from someone's tree! I also added some Balsamic Vinegar for some tangy flavor since I love it with fruit. I served the chops with our favorite Cheesey Grits and it was the perfect weeknight meal. Thanks John!


2 comments:

Food Gal said...

Plus, you can taste the love in anything that's home-grown. ;)

Unknown said...

I love the fragrance of fresh pears, I don't know anyone who grows them, lucky you! That looks like a very fine meal gotta <3 those cheesy grits...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...