Sunday, September 11, 2011

Best Burger in The Country?

My hubby LOVES hamburgers so I've done a lot of research to find the best burgers in the city. I've heard great things about Zuni Cafe and after reading this article from Epicurious declaring it one of THE BEST burgers in the country, I knew we had to check it out. The verdict? My hubby liked it but wish he had ordered it medium-rare instead of medium. Would we come back? Maybe but maybe not since it's a bit out of the way for us. I did really enjoy watching the open kitchen while waiting for our food though and it's definitely a popular place since we could only get a bar seat at 3pm on a Sunday.



1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Zuni is great. The burger is very good, but the famous roast chicken for two with bread salad is EVEN better. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...