Monday, September 12, 2011

Unexpected Gifts from New Zealand!

Most of the time, when my hubby travels for business, he brings me back some souvenier. It's usually a shot and keychain since I collect them. Sometimes he'll bring something else unexpected like these cute stuffed animals from New Zealand! Have you ever heard of Kiwi? No, not the fruit but the bird that's the national symbol of New Zealand. (Obviously, the real thing looks nothing as cute as this stuffed animal!) My Kiwi is also a Rugby World Cup T-shirt since it just started on Friday. How sweet and how cute right? Love you honey!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

OMG, that is just too cute! I got to go to Australia for the first time last year. Still hoping to get to New Zealand one of these days, too. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...