Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Impulse Purchase Turned into a Yummy Meal!

My hubby is known for his impulse snack purchases, whether it be a new potato chip flavor, beef jerky, or the latest, Wasabi Peas. The problem is, he's not much of a snacker so he'll take a few bites and I'm usually the one finishing the rest. (Not that I'm complaining!) Since I'm not a big fan of Wasabi Peas, I decided to find something to make with it and came across this recipe for Wasabi-Crusted Fish. Tt turned out really good! The Wasabi Peas made such a flavorful and crunchy topping for the mild Tilapia and I also added a few drops of lime juice for freshness. I served my fish with rice since Wasabi is such an Asian ingredient instead of mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...