Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Fun Easter with the Family!

Easter is a big holiday for my mom so we get together every year and have brunch together. This year, we were joined by my Aunt and Uncle, who just moved here from Shanghai a few months ago. Considering that I've taken my mom to pretty much all of the restaurants near me and she really wasn't up to driving around the city, I decided on Gordon Biersch, which is literally 2 blocks from me. I know what you're probably thinking, burgers and beers right? I did too until I looked at their menu and was VERY impressed! Who knew you could get everything from Potstickers to Fish Tacos? Being seafood lovers, we chose to get the Jumbo Lobster Crabcake and Crab Artichoke Dip for the table. The Crabcake was HUGE and full of lobster and crabmeat with very little fillers. The Dip was a big plate of cheesy goodness and also had big chunks of meat. For our entrees, we shared a bowl Lobster Shrimp Mac and Cheese and a combo of NY Strip Steak and Tempura Shrimp. The Mac and Cheese had so much lobster and shrimp in it, we definitely felt like we got our money's worth! The Steak and Tempura Combo was a huge platter too and came with some very yummy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Veggies. I loved dipping everything in the Sweet Soy Sauce that came with the steak! All in all, we had an amazing seafood feast at a very unlikely place and we left very happy and full! Happy Easter everyone!


1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Looks like you had a scrumptious Easter! Nothing better than sharing it with family, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...