Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hubby Requested Pancakes

Sadly my hubby has to travel for work next week so when he requested pancakes for brunch on Saturday, I gladly said "OK!" I decided to go with Giada's Ricotta Pancakes cuz we've both loved them in the past. Instead of adding blueberries to the batter, I used Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix, which I always keep on hand. They turned out just as good as we remembered! The ricotta made the pancakes so fluffy and added a wonderful creamy texture. Instead of making Giada's Honey Syrup, I used our favorite Aunt Jemima's Butter Rich Syrup, which I also always keep in the fridge. The plates looked a little empty so I thought some sunny-side eggs would be a good addition. Can't go wrong with fried eggs for brunch right? This should keep us full till dinner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...