Friday, April 13, 2012

Something Homey to Welcome My Hubby Home!

My hubby has been traveling overseas all week so I decided to welcome him back with something homey. I wanted to make Anne Burrell's Excellent Meatballs but unfortunatelly my meatballs completely fell apart in the sauce! My hubby didn't seem to mind though since the meat sauce was VERY flavorful especially with the addition of pancetta. I'll definitely have to attempt this recipe again and try to keep the meatballs intact. Tonight though, we're both full and very satisfied and I'm just glad I don't have to sleep alone again!

2 comments:

Food Gal said...

Maybe roll them into balls, then refrigerate them for an hour to set? Wonder if that would help them stay intact more?

Lisa @ Midwest Glam said...

Awww it sucks when things don't turn out the way you had hoped, but at least it tasted good. Better luck next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...