Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Have Joined the ZUMBA Revolution!

My best friend keeps telling me how much she loves her Zumba class at the gym so I finally ordered the Zumba Fitness Total Transformation DVD Set. It's been a while since I've tried a new workout so I was really excited! OMG it was the MOST fun I've EVER had! I tried the Basic Workout first to learn the moves but they were just too slow for me so I went on to the 20 Minute Express Workout. The moves weren't difficult to learn at all and the instructor (Beto) is just awesome! He's fun and energetic and I felt like I was just dancing instead of working out even though I was definitely sweating! Now I can't WAIT to try out the other DVDs!

3 comments:

Food Gal said...

Quite a few of my friends are wild about Zumba, too. Me? I think I'd crash to the floor with my two left feet. ;)

Tracy Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Ann said...

It's a way different experience when you attend a class. It transcends traditional exercise by focusing on various genres of dance movements with a fitness flair. I hope you'll try a class!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...