Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cheesy Ham AND Chicken Rotini

We're running very low on left-overs in the fridge and freezer so I decided to whip up a big batch of pasta. There's really not much of a recipe here since I just threw together a bunch of stuff I had in the fridge. I cooked up a box of Rotini Pasta according to the pacakge directions, then mix it with a jar of Vodka Cream Sauce, 1 cup of cooked diced ham and a package of pre-cooked diced chicken in a large baking pan. Then I topped everything with 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese and baked it for 30 min in a 350 degree oven. That's it! You can add whatever seasoning you like but I left everything just as is since I figured there's enough flavors going on in there already. Super easy right? AND Super YUMMY! Now we have left-overs again! YEAH!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...