Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2009 Workout Plan

This Workout has been adapted from my new Muscle and Fitness HERS Magazine. (I had to alter a few of the exercises since my gym doesn't have the machine listed.) It's called the Back-on-Track Workout Plan and even though I haven't really fallen off my track, I thought this was an easy to follow plan that works perfectly with my schedule. I plan to do 3 sets of 12 for every exercise. Wish me luck! :)

Monday: Upper Body

1. Chest
-Incline Dumbbell Press
-Flat-Bench Dumbbell Flye
2. Shoulders
-Overhead Dumbbell Press
-Lateral Raise
3. Triceps
-Dumbbell Lying Tricep Extension
4. Biceps
-Dumbbell Curl

Tuesday: Lower Body

1. Quads/Glutes/Hamstrings
-Barbell Squat
2. Quads
-Leg Extensions
3. Hamstrings
-Seated Hamstring Curl
4. Calves
-Dumbbell Calve Raise
5. Abs
-Crunch

Wednesday: Upper Body

1. Back
-Bent-Over Row
-Lat Pulldown
2. Chest
-Flat-Bench Dumbbell Press
3. Shoulders
-Dumbbell Upright Row
4. Triceps
-Pressdown

Thursday: Lower Body

1. Quads/Glutes/Hamstrings
-Dumbbell Lunge
-Leg Press
2. Hamstrings
-Roman Deadlift
3. Calves
-Seated Calf Raise
4. Abs
-Reverse Crunch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...