Ingredients: (12 muffins)
1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 c Raisin Bran cereal
1 c milk
1/2 c melted butter
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 c brown sugar, firmly packed
1. Preheat over to 400F; prepare a muffin tin with paper liners or by spraying with cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cereal and milk in large bowl; let stand 3 minutes.
3. Stir in egg, applesauce, sugar and butter; stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy).
4. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until golden brown, and they test done with a toothpick.