Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Greek Yogurt = My New Love!

I've been reading so much about Greek Yogurt on other people's blogs and decided to give them a try. OMG! I mean, the creamy taste is great but the nutritional stats are AMAZING! SO much protein in these little containers (15g compared to just 5g in my usual fat free yogurt)! And did I mention they're about the SAME number of calories per container? So they're a lil more expensive ($2 vs $0.60) but TOTALLY worth it! I tried the Plain Oikos on Friday and the Fage 0% today and loved both of them! Our tiny Safeway only carries the Oikos brand but I found the Fage at TJ's. I'm sure they'll become a regular on my Sunday shopping list! :)

1 comment:

Twin Tables said...

Welcome to greek. You will never go back! Plain is fabulous with gobs of fireweed honey! Trader Joes and Whole Foods provide so many flavors as well! Fat Free Greek works as a fabulous substitue in recipes for butter! Banana bread especially! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...