Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back from Another Fun Laguna Trip!

My hubby's company hosts a conference every year down in Laguna Beach and for the last 5 years, I'd been lucky enough to tag along. I mean, who says no to a free weekend at the St Regis right? It also became a tradition that my mother-in-law comes and takes me shopping while my hubby attends meetings on Saturday. This time, we went to Fashion Island, which is one of my favorite malls and did some pretty good damage! For lunch, we tried out a new place to eat, Cafe Beau Soleil. It's this cute lil bistro with outdoor seating and lots of yummy sandwiches and salads and even Quiche. We had a lovely time as usual!




We were told that we definitely had to try the Bloody Mary at the St Regis so of course we did! It was a amazing and we even got to chat with the bartender who makes the mix from scratch every morning! Seriously, I think it was THE BEST Bloody Mary I've ever had and trust me, I've had my share! It just tasted so fresh and flavors were spot on! I also had to take a picture of the plate of butter and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus that came with the bread basket. The Hummus was SO good and I literally ate it by the spoonful!






It was such a fun trip but I'm actually glad to be home! I do miss my own gym even if our suite was amazing!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Hey, a free stay at a St. Regis is never something to turn your back on. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...