Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Yummy Brunch with My Mommy!

We had another very yummy brunch with my mommy at Perry's today! It's just a few blocks from our place so a very easy destination. They're known for their brunch menu and everything sounded so good! My mommy and I ended up sharing the Crab Cake Benedict, which were huge and totally to die for! It came with a side of pan-fried veggies and potatoes along with a cute little fruit cup. My hubby got the Eggs Blackstone, which he enjoyed but said it was lacking in the meat department. (Duh!) I love how they serve these cute breadsticks at the table in a glass! We devoured everything along with a couple of Bloody Marys and Mimosas. I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...