Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting My Chew On!

I'm one of those lucky people that actually get to watch some daytime TV thanks to my lunchtime gym workouts. There used to be nothing but soap operas or the news to watch (YAWN!), so I was SO excited when ABC premiered The Chew at its noontime slot! (Sorry All My Children fans!) It's not only a cooking show but also gives informative entertaining and health tips as well. The hosts are all fun to watch and the guests are usually awesome too! The other day, Andrew Zimmern, Mr Bizarre Foods, came on the show and made Sweet and Sour Bangkok Pork with Red Chiles. Now, you know with a name like that, I HAD to try it. I made a couple of adjustments like omitting the carrots and peas (hubby's not a fan) and using dried Thai chiles instead of California. All in all, the dish was very tasty and definitely has a kick to it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...