Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hey Y'all! I Made Blueberry Muffins!

Can you tell by my Title who's recipe this is? It's Paula Deen's, of course! She's never failed me whether it's baking or cooking and these muffins did NOT disappoint! I mean, can anything with a whole stick of butter in it NOT be good? Seriously though, a stick of butter divided among 12 muffins isn't that bad and the blueberries make them healthy right? I also added chopped pecans but skipped the cinnamon sugar on top cuz they were sweet enough already. I also packed a few up in pretty packaging to bring to my mom. Am I a nice daughter or what?

1 comment:

ChopinandMysaucepan said...

Dear Cookie,

These look delicious and yes, you are a nice daughter and I'm sure your mum is going to appreciate your gesture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...