Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just ONE Apple Left

So I have ONE Gala Apple left from my last apple purchase and it wasn't gonna last long. SO...I decided to make more muffins! These Apple Cheddar Muffins are different from my last ones cuz I didn't use Cheez-It and used Bisquick. They turned out so fluffy and yummy! Maybe I should follow recipes from now on. :) I did sub the sugar for mayo though cuz I wanted my muffins to be more savory. I also didn't need the oil since the mayo made everything moist already.


Ingredients: (6 muffins)

1 egg
2 c Original
Bisquick® mix
1 c coarsely chopped peeled cooking apple
1/2 c shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 c mayo

1/3 c milk

Prep:

1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening, or line with paper baking cups.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among cups.
3. Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...