I am a GENIUS! Ok...maybe I'm not Einstein but these are RIDICULOUSLY yummy and addicting! How can you make Brownies even better and more decadent? Well, add Cheesecake to them of course! These are seriously the "Lovechild" of a Brownie and a Cheesecake cuz they're SO cute and small but they've got BIG BIG BIG flavor. These are definitely winners and possibly the best sweets I've made so far...if you can imagine that! :)
Ingredients: (about 6 dozen)
1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix
1/3 c vegetable oil
1/3 c water
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 c sugar
½ tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups.
2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, oil, water and 2 eggs using spoon, until well blended.
3. In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Beat in vanilla and the last egg just until blended.
4. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full with brownie batter and then top with about 1 tsp cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cream cheese mixture begins to brown and toothpick inserted in brownie bites come out clean or almost clean. Cool completely before removing from pan.