Monday, September 22, 2008

The Only Condiment I will ever NEED

I realized a while ago that I can NOT live without this single condiment...HEINZ Spicy Brown Mustard. I don't actually know what I would do if they ever took this off the shelves! (OK I'd probably switch to a different brand of spicy mustard but I'd be very sad.) I literally squeeze this on EVERYTHING...veggies, eggs, sandwiches, wraps...EVERYTHING! Yes, I have strange tastebuds. It's kinda like how Greg squeezes HEINZ Ketchup on EVERYTHING! Yes, we are a match made in heaven. :)

2 comments:

Twin Tables said...

Twin Tables is split on our favorite condiment. Baby A puts French's mustard on EVERYTHING including her finger when she is hungry for a snack. Baby B prefers BBQ Sauce and would put that on cereal if she could.

Cookie said...

Hum...not sure if I could actually put my mustard on cereal though. I guess you guys beat me with the condiment addiction! My bf, however, WILL put ketchup on cereal if he could! Right honey? hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...