Doesn't that name just sound yummy and look at all the pretty colors! I saw the idea of spreading cheese under the chicken skin and knew I needed to try it ASAP. I used Alouette Garlic and Herb, which is one of our favorite cracker toppers but any type of creamy cheese would be just as good. The chicken came out crispy and bursting with cheesy garlicy flavor! We really liked the Balsamic flavor too and it went perfectly with the potatoes and tomatoes. What an AWESOME 1 dish meal!
2 chicken thighs, skin on
2 Tbsp garlic & herb soft cheese
6 new potatoes, halved
1 tsp dried thyme
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp brown sugar
12 cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Carefully lift the skin on the chicken thighs and spread 1 Tbsp soft cheese between the skin and flesh.
2. Place chicken in a baking pan, skin-side up, and surround with the potatoes.
3. Whisk thyme vinegar, oil and brown sugar together until sugar has dissolved. Drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
4. Bake for 30 min, until the chicken and potatoes are almost cooked through with crisp, golden skin.
5. Add tomatoes. Bake for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 170°F.