Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Finally Made Fried Chicken!

AND IT WAS GOOD! I've been wanting to make Fried Chicken ever since I got my Deep Fryer and finally did it tonight. I marinated the chicken thighs overnight in a mixture of buttermilk and Emeril's Essence. (I keep the mix in a jar and it's good on EVERYTHING!) The chicken was fried to perfection in just 10 minutes, golden crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. (That pretty red color is from the Essence!) I'm TOTALLY in love with my deep fryer right now! Of course you can't have a proper Fried Chicken Meal without some Mashed Potatoes and Biscuits right? PERFECT meal to get us through the week!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I've secretly always coveted a deep-fryer. But I fear what it would do to my waist! Hah. Good thing you work out so much. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...