Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Finally Got a Deep Fryer!

You cannot imagine how long I've wanted a Deep Fryer but Greg was always scared that I'd hurt myself so I never got one. (Actually I ordered one a few years ago but he made me return it!) Anyway, he watched some infomercial the other day and saw how safe they were so he told me that I could get one. I jumped at the chance and ordered one right away before he could change his mind! I did a lotta research and finally decided on the Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer after reading all the great user comments. You also can't beat the discounted $49 from the original $90! It's very small but is perfect for just the 2 of us. I tested it out with some Fish and Chips for lunch using Big Daddy's recipe. The beer batter was SO good on the catfish and the chips were perfect with just a sprinkle of salt. I was nervous about using a deep fryer for the first time but it was so easy and not scary at all! The charcoal filter obsorbed most of the frying smell and there was no splatter at all. I highly recommend getting this fryer if you like fried food! (And who doesn't right?) I'm totally looking forward to some Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Fish Tacos very soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...