Friday, May 7, 2010

I've Been Staffed!

My mom's work is having a potluck next week and naturally she offered to bring cookies. Guess who gets to make the cookies? Me, of course and I don't mind at all! I don't know anyone who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies, especially Mrs. Field's recipe. I've made them before and they were gone in no time so I knew I couldn't go wrong with them. I made these a bit smaller than usual cuz I thought bite-size cookies were more "potluck friendly". (Don't ask me why!) The recipe made a huge batch so I brought half of them to work and my mom will take the other half. What an awesome daughter huh? :)

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies. They never go out of style. And if they ever should, you can just send them all my way instead. I'll never tire of them. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...