Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rachael Ray's Pizza Bread Simplified

Yes, I know Rachael Ray makes 30 Minute Meals but I'm here to prove that I can make them even quicker! Greg loves pizza so I'm always looking for new recipes. (I know he never gets tired of the good old Pepperoni but I like the challenge!) I watched Rachael Ray make Bolognese Bread Pizza the other day and thought "what a great idea!" I already had some cooked ground beef in the fridge so I just reheated it in a pan with mushrooms and marinara sauce. Then I sliced some crusty Italian bread in half and topped each with the meat mixture and thick slices of Mozzarella cheese. 5 minutes under the broiler and we had some yummy 15 minute Pizza Bread for dinner! Beat THAT, Rachael Ray!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...